Route/Last location

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Auckland

It feels good to be back in a big city. Specially when it's a city like Auckland, well organized, clean, not so much traffic or noise.

I called Sylvia, the Mexican girl I had met in Fox. I will join her and her friends later on to celebrate her birthday.

It was great to go out again, specially with latin people. You're just making jokes and laughing all the time. It was great. Have to do it more often.

Well, after a good party night, the day after is always very slow. I had planned to do the coast to coast track, a 12 km track that goes from the west to the east coast of Auckland. I made it till the museum. Then a few rain drops just made me change my mind, go back to the city center and just spend some time in a book shop checking some travel guides.

So I didn't see much of the tourist attractions Auckland has to offer, but I got a feeling of the city. It's easy to understand why it's listed on the top list of the best places to live in the world.


No comments: